I often find that some of the best recipes are created through fortunate experimenting; just like this delicious salmon dish. I had seen some recipes online for similar sorts of glaze yet they all incorporated flour or too much sugar. This has so few ingredients but works so well with the sweetness of the salmon. I serve with a mountain of green vegetables and a dollop of low-fat natural yoghurt. This recipe is for the salmon alone so feel free to choose your own accompaniments.
- 2 Salmon Fillet
- 2 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Runny Honey
- 1 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Very Lazy Garlic (or 1 clove crushd_
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- In a shallow dish or bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, chilli and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Place the salmon fillets into the dish and turn to coat.
- Cover and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, remove from fridge.
- In a non-stick frying pan heat the olive oil.
- Add the salmon fillets and pour the glaze over both.
- Cook for 4 minutes and turn.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes and serve with chosen sides.